Help please: could i do the following?

Evie94

Warlord
Set up a game of two humans on the same team against AI on separate teams?
If that makes sense? So it would be

HUMAN 1 ROME
HUMAN 2 GREECE
AI 1 ENGLAND
AI 2 AMERICA
AI 3 INCA

etc.

Can that be done easily? Would it require the same DLCs for the human players even if they did not use any DLC Civs?

The DLCs required for a multiplayer game are set to be whatever DLCs were enabled on the creator's machine when he or she created the multiplayer game. If you have a DLC civ or the Wonders of the Ancient World pack, it is enabled by default. Thus, you must uncheck a DLC you do not wish to be required for a multiplayer game.

To play with someone without a DLC, simply ensure you have disabled every DLC that player does not have before creating the game.

The teams you describe are entirely possible. Without screenshots I don't know how to tell you how to do it. There is a team switch in the game setup menu. Add all AI players, then put both Human players as Team 1.

The DLCs required for a multiplayer game are set to be whatever DLCs were enabled on the creator's machine when he or she created the multiplayer game. If you have a DLC civ or the Wonders of the Ancient World pack, it is enabled by default. Thus, you must uncheck a DLC you do not wish to be required for a multiplayer game.

To play with someone without a DLC, simply ensure you have disabled every DLC that player does not have before creating the game.

The teams you describe are entirely possible. Without screenshots I don't know how to tell you how to do it. There is a team switch in the game setup menu. Add all AI players, then put both Human players as Team 1.

thanks!

Top Bottom