Help required at the Civ4 wiki!

ZeroOne

Hitchhiker
Greetings,

A while back I opened a thread in the general discussions forum about the Civ4 Wiki that I began to administer after it had been abandoned for a while. The wiki is now going strong but I need your help!

In the Beyond the Sword article I have listed the scenarios that came with the game. Now, if you could pick your favorite scenario and write an article about it, it would be great! The form is free. If you make mistakes, they can easily be reverted. Also, if you are not familiar with wikis, just write as you would write, say, here, and I will add the correct wiki markup later.

Eventually, I hope that all the units, techs and such of the scenarios are described in detail, but that's not on the highest priority. For now I hope to see representative screen shots and some general discussion about the scenarios. (Alright, Rhye's and Fall of Civilization does not need to be discussed in as much detail as the other scenarios because RFC has its own, vast wiki which we can link to.) As it happens I currently barely have the time to even play the normal game, let alone explore the scenarios. Naturally, I intend to try them later. So anyway, could you help me guys?

Top Bottom