Help Winning the Historical Way: Turks

Winning the Historical Way is a series of posts where I ask the community for help with some of the tougher UHVs (for me) anyway with the added caveat that it is EXTRA historical. What these means is that I achieve the UHV required while also trying to achieve these goals in descending order of importance:

Building all wonders historically built by the civilization I'm playing
Not building any wonders not historically built by it
Not Changing to civics that do not make historical sense (no Republic for China for example)
Settling or conquering all historical and contested areas
Avoiding settling or conquering all foreign areas.

I'm gonna be frank, I haven't even tried yet because I am so intimidated, just the UHVs alone seem difficult.

The first goal is to control 6% of the world and pillage 20 improvements by 900 AD. Then is to build a Land based connection from China to the Mediterranean sea and spread the silk route to 10 cities in 1100. Finally, Have a capital with developed culture in 900 another capital with refined culture in 1100, and another capital with influential culture in 1400.

To start with, in the 600 AD scenario at least, there are not enough troops to conquer 6% of the world and there isn't really time to build them either. That is where the main part of my problem is. I guess I'll try it in the 3000 BC scenario.

The three different capital goals suggest building up culture as opposed to research and getting the Elective civic.

No, I meant - which territory and which culture capitals would be the most historical?

For troops you probably have to convert as much barbarians as possible from their UP.

Top Bottom