Help with Interface and City screen

Jaded_Feriluce

Dark Lord of the Regents
Hi, just wanted to say that I love this mod, but I have a couple of problems that I haven't seen disscussed anywhere else on here. The game itself plays very well all the way through to the end, but I can't seem to get the interface to show up, nor the city interface screen. It's just one huge blue blob. Normaly I just ignore it and play the game as it works just fine, but if there's somthing I can do to fix this problem I would really appreciate the help.

What version of FfH2 do you have installed? Which Patch?

Does the interface appear correctly in base Civ4 and in the included mods?

Do you have any other mods or modmods installed (for base Civ4, FfH2, or any other mod)? If so, which ones?

Turn on python error messages. (Go to the first post of the Bug Thread, find the section Reporting Issues, and follow the instructions in item #5.) Do you receive any error messages when loading the mod, starting a game, or attempting to open the city screen? If so please post screenshots or transcribe the error text into a post.

I have the latest version with the most recent patch.

The city interface works fine in regular civ4, but for some reason the city bars wont show up in either regular or in ffh2.

I think I just need to get a new graphics card, but Im hoping to find a way around it... lol at least untill I have the extra money for it.

Since Im on a different computer right now I'll have to post the error messages later. Thanks for your time.

Top Bottom