Help with missing files

horsematrix

HE WHO SPEAKS TO HORSES
I am trying to start my own scenario for my fiance to play which has never played it before.I've been trying to add more units for her to make it more fun so I've added several units she has picked out.However I get an error message at the beggining saying file missing Aniname_PRTO_Units name however I read how to alter the pedial icons and civolopedia txts and have done so accordingly.I then got it to work on my test scenario but then i added a few other units and added them to the pediaicons like before and had problems again so I just said forget it and deleted the newer units I added then tested again and then I was once again having problems with the error message Aniname_PRTO_unit name but it worked a while ago before I added the extra units.I am so lost and people on here have always been so helpful so any help would be welcomed and I would owe the person a lot I am trying to turn my fiance into a civaholic :dance: so anyone please help so i can show her just how fun the world of civ can be

Top Bottom