Help with Multiplayer bug?

CarterKhoury

Chieftain
Hello. Im am using Civ V vanilla and so is my friend. Whenever we play multiplayer together a bug occurs that wrecks the game. We are able to start the game, found our first city, and send a unit to explore. However, on our second or third turn things get strange. First we hit a loading screen. Then the text that is above our cities moves to another non-adjacent tile, and sometimes our warriors warp there too. We are then able to see the area around it, while the actual city graphic is at the original location and is unselectable. This has happened EVERY time we have tried to play. Is there any way to fix this? I have heard you can use Hamachi, but im not sure how to get that to work. Please help.

Thanks.

Hello. Im am using Civ V vanilla and so is my friend. Whenever we play multiplayer together a bug occurs that wrecks the game. We are able to start the game, found our first city, and send a unit to explore. However, on our second or third turn things get strange. First we hit a loading screen. Then the text that is above our cities moves to another non-adjacent tile, and sometimes our warriors warp there too. We are then able to see the area around it, while the actual city graphic is at the original location and is unselectable. This has happened EVERY time we have tried to play. Is there any way to fix this? I have heard you can use Hamachi, but im not sure how to get that to work. Please help.

Thanks.

I have seen this happen in BNW as well. Often the territory of one's city appears out side the city itself and only a couple of tiles can be worked. It is incredible strange although I thought rare. Not sure what causes it.

Top Bottom