Help with revolutions...

DolphinTuna

Chieftain
I was playing a new game of C2C (newest version) and had an amazing start. Unfortunately, after a while of playing I realized that I accidentally turned revolutions off when I was starting the game.

Is it possible to toggle revolutions mid-game? Any help would be appreciated and thanks for your time.

As far as I know the answer is no, and I have had the same experience, great start but a crucial option not turned on or off.

This happens to me a lot too and it always sucks.

How about if (sometime, not as an urgent thing), I added a way to save the option set from a game and allow it to be selected when starting a new game? That way you can save your favorite option sets (and we can post them as recommendations to one another)? I would envisage this manifesting as a selectable 'option template' froma drop-down in the options screen at the start - select and all the options get set for yyou using it as a template...

This happens to me a lot too and it always sucks.

How about if (sometime, not as an urgent thing), I added a way to save the option set from a game and allow it to be selected when starting a new game? That way you can save your favorite option sets (and we can post them as recommendations to one another)? I would envisage this manifesting as a selectable 'option template' froma drop-down in the options screen at the start - select and all the options get set for yyou using it as a template...

I was wondering about this along time now, cause i like most of you from the sound of it, always forget something you wanted and then after playing awhile, said "What the Heck, i forgot to do this." Then go, Oh well.:sad: But adding this to the game would be great, if it can be done, but on a much more LESS priority.

Top Bottom