History programs in Abu-Dubi

G-Man

A One Man's War
Abu-Dubian television is now producing a show on early zionism based on "the protocols of the zion elders"... Yet they blame Israel in racism... Just look at this picture:

Strangely enough this guy over there with the simbol of jewdeism on his WW2 german helmet has a remarkeable resemblence to the way Jews were shown in Hitler's propoganda.

And this show comes just a few weeks after Israel complained to the UN about another show in the same channel that showed jews drinking blood and dancing after killing civilians, when allah killed them (For that part they took the horrible pictures from the bowlroom disaster last year).

I know it's wrong to do racist shows like that but going to the UN because of a TV show?

If that happened in England there would be no TV exept for kiddie shows!

Propaganda IS propaganda.

Is that supposed to be a bird of peace next to the person in the picture?

I don't even know why there are people that respect the United Nations for anything. Fact of the matter is -- they don't do anything except be critics of the United States and it's allies.

I don't even know why there are people that respect the United Nations for anything. Fact of the matter is -- they don't do anything except be critics of the United States and it's allies.

Maybe you just answered your own question. American foreign policy has not been that popular over the past few decades. But I think you're being a little harsh in your criticism of the United Nations. Darned Americans, all they do is criticize the United Nations :)

- Maj

Originally posted by G-Man
Abu-Dubian television

Where is Abu-Dubi and what area is its television broadcast? I have a freind who lives in Dubai in The United Arab Emirates. Is this the same city just spelled differently?

"And this show comes just a few weeks after Israel complained to the UN about another show in the same channel that showed jews drinking blood and dancing after killing civilians, when allah killed them (For that part they took the horrible pictures from the bowlroom disaster last year)."

Not to defend these apparently hateful programs (never seen them, so I'm going on your description), but WHY did Israel go to the UN? To try to get them banned?

Would you WANT the UN to have so much power as to ban the expression of certain ideas (no matter how distasteful) in sovereign countries? *I* certainly wouldn't....

Counter BAD speech with BETTER speech, I say....

Abu-Dubian television is now producing a show on early zionism based on "the protocols of the zion elders"... Yet they blame Israel in racism... Just look at this picture:

Strangely enough this guy over there with the simbol of jewdeism on his WW2 german helmet has a remarkeable resemblence to the way Jews were shown in Hitler's propoganda.

And this show comes just a few weeks after Israel complained to the UN about another show in the same channel that showed jews drinking blood and dancing after killing civilians, when allah killed them (For that part they took the horrible pictures from the bowlroom disaster last year).

You know what's funny ?

No matter how long you come up with Pro Israel propoganda & try to portray the Arab world as rascist, backward, camel hugging & foolish, it still wount change the fact that Israel is the only country deploying a military against the population of another country & destorying houses inwhich people live.

What's a tv show compared to extra judicial assination ?

& the point of this thread is ?

:rolleyes:

The Palestinian children who were taught 10 years ago the same stuff blow up in restaurants today.

Originally posted by BigBirdZ28

You know what's funny ?

No matter how long you come up with Pro Israel propoganda & try to portray the Arab world as rascist, backward, camel hugging & foolish, it still wount change the fact that Israel is the only country deploying a military against the population of another country & destorying houses inwhich people live.

& the point of this thread is ?

Population of what other country? What are you talking about? And if people choose to live in military posts they can't expect to stay out of trouble. Once a building is used for military purposes it's a military post.
A TV show that says I'm a blood-drinking children-killing monster because of my religion is racist propoganda. The same kind of propoganda that made the holocaust and the Spanish inquisition possibe.
The point of this thread is to try to find a solution to this. This show isn't just in Dubi (Dubai) but is broadcasted by sattelite to the entire middle east. If I had a sattelite dish I could've watched the show myself.

"Would you WANT the UN to have so much power as to ban the expression of certain ideas (no matter how distasteful) in sovereign countries? *I* certainly wouldn't.... "

I would like the UN to put sanctions on countries that show racist propoganda.

"Where is Abu-Dubi and what area is its television broadcast? I have a freind who lives in Dubai in The United Arab Emirates. Is this the same city just spelled differently?"

Same place. The show is broadcasted by sattelite to the entire middle east and persian gulf.

"Propaganda IS propaganda.

Is that supposed to be a bird of peace next to the person in the picture?"

There's a difference between propoganda that is used to explain a certain position and propoganda used to make people think all Jews are evil. That bird represents the peacfull arabs that the jew is trying to kill. I seem to remember it the other way around...

A TV show that says I'm a blood-drinking children-killing monster because of my religion is racist propoganda.

If I had a sattelite dish I could've watched the show myself.

Funny, here in England a couple of members of Lords didn't watch a program supposedly about piedofiles. Turned out it was the comedy show 'Brass Eye', a spoof report show. Never the less you had many people saying how disgusted they were by the program. Then we found out these people hadn't watched the program...

If you could give proof sir, then we can all see just how racist this program you didn't watch is. Perhaps someone could post the script?

The same kind of propoganda that made the holocaust and the Spanish inquisition possibe..

Well, at least it doesn't work all the time. And yet if we (as democracies) begin to control propaganda, do we not work against our joint ideals, the freedom of speech? And I would classify propaganda as the influencial opinion of one (party, country, member) to influence others. They all do the same thing in the end, try and change peoples minds. Banning propaganda will only work if every last shread of possible propaganda is eliminated. Propaganda is Propaganda. Just because it is one-sided, vicious and totally disgusting doesn't make it anything less than propaganda.

The point of this thread is to try to find a solution to this. This show isn't just in Dubi (Dubai) but is broadcasted by sattelite to the entire middle east.

The production of anti-propaganda? A television program about how all the major religions respect or are similar to each other?
How many people in the Middle East have Satellite?

I would like the UN to put sanctions on countries that show racist propoganda.

I see what you mean in this quote, but be careful, this is un-democratic. Besides, how will the U.N. enforce this? Its P.C. people are somewhere, but never come when you look for them (and often come when your not... ;))

Same place. The show is broadcasted by sattelite to the entire middle east and persian gulf.

I will agree that it is very fishy it is being broadcast only in the above places. If I were to argue it wasn't racist, why wouldn't the show be shown in countries like Great Britain?

Is that supposed to be a bird of peace next to the person in the picture?"

That bird represents the peacfull arabs that the jew is trying to kill. I seem to remember it the other way around...

So it says those exact words? Your not trying Propaganda on us,are you?

Originally posted by Allen]
Counter BAD speech with BETTER speech, I say....

That sounds like a good idea, though if this propaganda easily influences Palestine boys into blowing themselves up, then what effect would a rascist cleric preaching a war have on them. All I can say is take the higher moral ground and do as Allen says...

Originally posted by Blackadder

Well, at least it doesn't work all the time. And yet if we (as democracies) begin to control propaganda, do we not work against our joint ideals, the freedom of speech? And I would classify propaganda as the influencial opinion of one (party, country, member) to influence others. They all do the same thing in the end, try and change peoples minds. Banning propaganda will only work if every last shread of possible propaganda is eliminated. Propaganda is Propaganda. Just because it is one-sided, vicious and totally disgusting doesn't make it anything less than propaganda.

If a man from a democracy would stand in the middle of the street and show people how to create a nuclear bomb this man wouldv'e been arrested because his freedom of speech can hurt the population of his country as well as the population of other countries if this info will get to the wrong hands. This TV program tries to hurt 15 million people and therefore should loose it's freedom of speech.

"If you could give proof sir, then we can all see just how racist this program you didn't watch is. Perhaps someone could post the script? "

I can show an article in hebrew
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-1538129,FF.html
Or perhaps BigBirdZ28 would like to search it in The arab version of the site

You don't see anything wrong with a picture that says jews are racist and kill innocent people because they're not jews? Well then, I see something terribly wrong with you.

Unlike the youngsters from Scandinavia, I do find the picture disturbing, and encapsulating the unacceptable and rampant anti-Semitism that is perpetuated in many parts of the world. It started out like this last time.

GMan, sorry to bust your propaganda war, but the show doesn't say that you drink blood because your Jewish.

I wish you would just understand that no-one cares that your a Jew. Do you think I do ?

Pushing all of this "Arabs hate Jews", is bastardizing the truth.

You can even buy David's star medallions in Saudi Arabia, etc...

Israel is damaging Judaism the same way Bin Laden damages Islam.

Democracy must be cool when you can build your own secrete nuclear weapons program & deploy a military against the population of a country who you dont even acknowledge exist !

Population of what other country? What are you talking about?

I sure wasn't talking about the Iraqis that got killed when Israel flew into Iraq to hit the Nuclear plant.

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
Unlike the youngsters from Scandinavia, I do find the picture disturbing, and encapsulating the unacceptable and rampant anti-Semitism that is perpetuated in many parts of the world. It started out like this last time.

My opinion :

The star on the helmet is there because that is the symbol Israel would like to represent it'self. It is also a valid symbol in Islam.

The symbol is just a political identifier to contrast (or blend) with the schwastika(sp?).

How would you feel if they drew Israel's flag & bloched out the star ?

Er, hard to believe, but I cannot read a single word of Hebrew or Arabic. Is there an English translation? Or alternatively, could you G-man and you Bigbird give us an English translation of both sites? I realise this could be asking too much but it would support your arguments better...

[posted by BigBirdZ28 ]

GMan, sorry to bust your propaganda war, but the show doesn't say that you drink blood because your Jewish.

Sounds like you've seen the program, please explain what you saw factually (not your own opinion of it).

As for a man showing people how to create Nuclear bombs, how many people can get that material? An ordinary bomb yes, and yes, this can be done over the internet (equivilant of a man standing around shouting "plans for bombs, anyone?"). It is a shame we can't stop them all, but the knowledge of the weapon itself is the danger, the potential to use it, not slander against a nation/gender/religion/political ideal/continental group/etc, that is free speech.
The picture does not say ' read to learn how to build weapons to use against the Jewish Israelis', it shows either one person or a small group of people's ideals in a picture, whether as slander or a promotional joke.

G-man

You haven't fully explained about that bird. Is it the enbodyment of people like BigbirdZ28, does it definatly say that or is it your interpretation?

I have not sat & actually watched though the whole show, but I do know what it is & what its about.

This is what Gman is referring to...

[link]http://www.arabia.com/news/article/english/0,1690,91667,00.html[/link]

Laughable really considering the following :

Gman says :

A TV show that says I'm a blood-drinking children-killing monster because of my religion is racist propoganda.

The Article says :

Peres dubbed as "sickening" the program, which depicts Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as a bloodthirsty vampire.

Equating a personal attack against the butcher of shatila(please correct spellings) to an attack against an entire religion is dishonest.

Do you think the govt of any of the GCC countries would air anti Jewish programs ? We have a jewish man in Shura council (equivalent in power/role to the house of lords) here in Bahrain, & there are jewish communities all over the place.

Top Bottom