Holy Crusade

@Jarrema: Day length?

From now, about 52 hours; In other words, day will last about 60 hours - a little longer than usual

Second post (list of players and their health) updated
Also, all wounded characters get updated info on their health. If someone did not get this info, then he is perfectly healthy (or I made a mistake)

On a side note, if you are injured and need people to carry you, heal up, not try and do something at night. Its the townie thing to do. @jarrema thanks for the clarification.

The thread is too quiet...people. post your thoughts. Its a townie thing to do.

Spaceman, would you care to explain why you are the only (even partly) active person outside the cave that has not been attacked at all? It doesn't bode well for you, brother.

I have dug up the facts previously, I await the voices of others on voting matters.

OOC: For ease of reference, here is an approximate timer.

[TIMER=2/13/2013 3:11 PM GMT-6; Approximate Day Over][/TIMER]

Not sure why I am uninjured, except that attacks against me are less effective. I am a templar, and can protect someone every night, except myself. I also carry a Regelia, which allows me to vidge people at the cost of having to OMGUS next turn. I vidged Xenoneb on Mat's orders and TBK before.

Who was the other vidge that attacked TBK night 3? And that still leaves 4 attacks unaccounted for that night.

Not sure why I am uninjured, except that attacks against me are less effective. I am a templar, and can protect someone every night, except myself. I also carry a Regelia, which allows me to vidge people at the cost of having to OMGUS next turn. I vidged Xenoneb on Mat's orders and TBK before.

Which Regelia I ask good sir?

vote: classical_hero as a placeholder for now. We've got scum doing attacks and not standing watch or anything among those outside the cave, that much is clear. I need to look through what we know and add things up to properly advise our elders. I am a bit less suspicious of Visorslash than I was the other day and the attack against me seemed like just a regular vig attempt, but it could only really have been two people and there's a lot of knowledge I'm lacking, we'll see what turns up.

cardith, I was the other vig on TBK, mentioned a while ago. Figuring out who the other attackers are on any night at all would help, though I'll look at things anyway. Maybe someone has told Mat but I'm not aware of any of those other attackers (for instance, if Visorslash did but won't publicly admit to a vig attempt on SamSniped...)

Also, being attacked by background monsters or another vigilante doesn't clear any of several lurkers. In spaceman's favor the only times we've seen spaceman vigilanteing are known factors, though it's unfortunate it's only been innocents targeted. Though I didn't, I assume Mat at least knew of the vig on Xenoneb in advance.

I think the most trustworthy thing spaceman can do if he's innocent is to perhaps give his artifact to Mat for verification and not be the vig the next night or two. In fact I don't really trust any other random people holding onto the artifacts, Sam was killed suspiciously (from my POV) and his artifact was voted away, I think any townie should give artifacts back to a known townie right now. Mat is healthy (not seriously wounded), known townie, and we can hypothetically keep one such person protected from the scum a lot easier than spread about everywhere. Then our other major priority is keeping enough townies healthy enough to safely travel and make it to our destination - we just have a few more days.

So I do think keeping on with healing is the right call and as a humble suggestion, maybe we could have the prayer service to heal CivCube and vote the healing potion to Mat.

Oh, NinjaCow, we already knew spaceman had the Scepter since he stepped forward Day 4 - again, we both publicly claimed to being the two vigs on TBK. I was not sure spaceman identifying himself was the best decision at the time but I cannot presume to question the intentions of an experienced brother.

Maybe it is a bit of WIFOM that he hadn't been targeted by the scum when they would know he had the artifact from the thread. Especially given my own theory that the scum would have means to look for the artifacts and some of the hostility towards Sam was secretly for that reason.

Oh, NinjaCow, we already knew spaceman had the Scepter since he stepped forward Day 4 - again, we both publicly claimed to being the two vigs on TBK. I was not sure spaceman identifying himself was the best decision at the time but I cannot presume to question the intentions of an experienced brother.

Maybe it is a bit of WIFOM that he hadn't been targeted by the scum when they would know he had the artifact from the thread. Especially given my own theory that the scum would have means to look for the artifacts and some of the hostility towards Sam was secretly for that reason.

OCC: Derp, I forgot about that.

Mat: Do you want the scepter? I would gladly give it to you.

cardith, I was the other vig on TBK, mentioned a while ago. Figuring out who the other attackers are on any night at all would help, though I'll look at things anyway. Maybe someone has told Mat but I'm not aware of any of those other attackers (for instance, if Visorslash did but won't publicly admit to a vig attempt on SamSniped...)

Also, being attacked by background monsters or another vigilante doesn't clear any of several lurkers. In spaceman's favor the only times we've seen spaceman vigilanteing are known factors, though it's unfortunate it's only been innocents targeted. Though I didn't, I assume Mat at least knew of the vig on Xenoneb in advance.

I think the most trustworthy thing spaceman can do if he's innocent is to perhaps give his artifact to Mat for verification and not be the vig the next night or two. In fact I don't really trust any other random people holding onto the artifacts, Sam was killed suspiciously (from my POV) and his artifact was voted away, I think any townie should give artifacts back to a known townie right now. Mat is healthy (not seriously wounded), known townie, and we can hypothetically keep one such person protected from the scum a lot easier than spread about everywhere. Then our other major priority is keeping enough townies healthy enough to safely travel and make it to our destination - we just have a few more days.

So I do think keeping on with healing is the right call and as a humble suggestion, maybe we could have the prayer service to heal CivCube and vote the healing potion to Mat.

I am aware of most, but not all the attackers on any given night. The rest I think would be scum...although 1 or 2 more could well be townies that haven't stepped forward or have since gone inactive.

I can confirm I was aware of the vig on Xenoneb in advance. I also disagree with everyone giving me all the regalia...2 reasons mainly, 1) I will be nightkilled the instant scum suspect thats happened...I can be protected, and healed, but still. And 2) Anyone with 2 or more will start to go mad. There are ways to avoid that again, but for now, would rather not try that. When I have proof that the scum have 2 or more of them...yes I will see about moving the other 2 to certain people, but until then...would rather avoid it. Unless it happens naturally.

Healing is a good thing, and I still advise anyone who is injured to rest at night unless suggested otherwise in private. I am agreeable with receiving the potion of healing, but would rather heal cardith than CivCube right now. Liable to change though.

Mat: Do you want the scepter? I would gladly give it to you.

As stated above, not yet. I will get back to you on it soon.

Front guard members meet a rock troll!
Spaceman exchanged blows with a monster first. Both him and troll were hit. Then, Manny attacked. Unfortunately, it seemed that his sword cannot penetrate beast's hide. Wounded, Manny hided behind his better armed partner. Spaceman fought for a long time. His scepter hit a troll several times, but he did not manage to deal decisive blow. Exposed parts of heroes body were covered in cuts from troll's claws. Seeing this, Manny returned to the battle, and distracted troll. That was good idea, as Spaceman finally managed to slay the monster.
At the monster's body heroes found potion of invisibility.

Activity is ummm...disappointing.

Potion of healing to me, heal G3tC for the mass. Subject to change.

OoC: I think the longer breaks are affecting people's interests. Also I'm waiting to see the result of the vote for my order so I can better role-play.

Yeah, I will try to update according to the schedule from now.

Brothers, does anyone have any ideas of who we should vote for? Being the firmly-minded, I cannot switch.

Heal: G3tC

Earthling voted we put pressure on classical_hero, and he has not not responded. He is clearly a suspect in the attacks last night (since we have such a small pool of possibly attackers) and I agree with putting pressure on him. vote: classical_hero

Top Bottom