[SCENARIO] Homo2Hollow (TPEHEP)

TPEHEP

Prince
A small map is a bad map. The standard map is a small map.

Made a new map. Seven starting civilizations, seven different cultures.

Map size - Gigantic
The size of the "Earth" is between standard and large

Handmade. All types of biomes, miracles and planets are presented in accordance with the requirements (thanks @raxo2222), the file is cleaned of excess garbage.

Untitled.jpg

Just have fun

UPD 11562

Attachments

• Homo2Hollow.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Very nice map!

On the size:

The Earth part of your map has 120x57 (6840) tiles. In the "World" mapscript Huge is 120x80 (9600) and Large is 108x72 (7776) and Standard is 96x64 (6144).

BTW, to the very south you have added one row of orbit (y=0). Did you have any special reason to do so?

Nice, creative map but there are few issues:
You forgot to remove TeamReveal.
Scenarios shouldn't have any starting options to force players pick options - they are nicely grouped now.
Earth has 6840 tiles - map should have Standard size tag.
Since map has Earth on bottom except single row and well defined Earth edge latitudes can be changed to make it compatible with my latitude rescale modmod.

Infectious Smog and Arcology Ruins shouldn't be placed in space - no units can deal with these.
Supermassive Black Hole is missing from Galactic Core.

You forgot to remove TeamReveal.

Ffffffff... I deleted the same... Fixed

Scenarios shouldn't have any starting options to force players pick options - they are nicely grouped now.

Fixed

Earth has 6840 tiles - map should have Standard size tag.

Slightly corrected in the description.

Since map has Earth on bottom except single row and well defined Earth edge latitudes can be changed to make it compatible with my latitude rescale modmod.

I use it. Taking this opportunity - thank you very much for it.

Infectious Smog

Fixed. Just in case - along with radioactive clouds in the same place

and Arcology Ruins shouldn't be placed in space - no units can deal with these.

Like the roads on Mars - added to create the atmosphere.

Supermassive Black Hole is missing from Galactic Core.

Fixed.

Thanks a lot for feedback

Description could be changed too
The size of the "land" is technically + - Huge

to
The size of the "land" is technically +Standard

Code:
top latitude=90
bottom latitude=-30

should be

top latitude=85
bottom latitude=-14

world size=WORLDSIZE_GIGANTIC
to
world size=WORLDSIZE_STANDARD

Description could be changed too
The size of the "land" is technically + - Huge

to
The size of the "land" is technically +Standard

Code:
top latitude=90
bottom latitude=-30

should be

top latitude=85
bottom latitude=-14

world size=WORLDSIZE_GIGANTIC
to
world size=WORLDSIZE_STANDARD

Fixed

Don't know if I can post here, so I tried to open this scenario many times and it sayed: "Error Impossible to read the editor file "%1_WBName" ", if I pressed "Ok" and then loaded it just crashed. I have version 40.1 and SVN updated, all other space maps work.
After a bit of time I tried to modify the file and nothing worked until I changed the line "version=13" to "version=11", the map can only be loaded in custom scenario tho, otherwise it doesn't make u choose any characters.
Another problem I found inside of the map is that moon tiles aren't just there and instead there are three big super giant grasslands, one is occupying all the tiles where the moon should be and also space tiles.
I really hope it gets fixed, it seemed a really nice looking map.

Don't know if I can post here, so I tried to open this scenario many times and it sayed: "Error Impossible to read the editor file "%1_WBName" ", if I pressed "Ok" and then loaded it just crashed. I have version 40.1 and SVN updated, all other space maps work.
After a bit of time I tried to modify the file and nothing worked until I changed the line "version=13" to "version=11", the map can only be loaded in custom scenario tho, otherwise it doesn't make u choose any characters.
Another problem I found inside of the map is that moon tiles aren't just there and instead there are three big super giant grasslands, one is occupying all the tiles where the moon should be and also space tiles.
I really hope it gets fixed, it seemed a really nice looking map.
This space map is incompatible with V40.1 as a lot of things were changed including tags.
@TPEHEP needs to add that you can't open maps in V40.1
Also map needs to be updated to "Version=14"

This version thingy was changed to prevent loading incompatible scenarios.
You can delete V40.1 if you use SVN.
Also update to latest SVN.

Last edited:
This space map is incompatible with V40.1 as a lot of things were changed including tags.
@TPEHEP needs to add that you can't open maps in V40.1
Also map needs to be updated to "Version=14"

This version thingy was changed to prevent loading incompatible scenarios.
You can delete V40.1 if you use SVN.
Also update to latest SVN.

Ah ok it makes sense, I updated it to the last version. Well thx for the immediate answer.
Anyways thx for updating this Mod, is so good!

Is it actual for SVN 11269?

Top Bottom