honvéd stylish magyar rifleman

cool3a2

Deity
Finished the hungarian rifleman. Should be a honvéd of the revolution of 1848/49:

link

Maybe the red-white-green stripe could be better, feel free to make changes.

Finished the hungarian rifleman. Should be a honvéd of the revolution of 1848/49:

link

Maybe the red-white-green stripe could be better, feel free to make changes.

Very nice unit. Looks like the real ones !

Great job !:goodjob:

nice skin!!!!;) , dunno, but from this angle, the position of the head seems slightly off?

Hmm... That's possible. But I did no changes to the head, so Avains units must have the same problem... Or it happend when I updated it to use the riflemans animation. I'll have a closer look on that...

Photoshoppal. De csak "átfestettem" a texturát (ez a helyes magyar fordítás?), nem csináltam újjat. (question was with which program did I create the texture, answer was: I made changes to an existing texture with Photoshop)

This is the unit in nifviewer:

For me it looks alright... Hmm... okay... made some minor changes. Will be upped soon. I am also working on the canon and the grenadier.

With some gold and black braiding on the legs could pass for a "Grenzer"! Austrian (Hungarian) Empire light border troops. Fought the Turks on that front during the Napoleonic wars.

superb reskin !

With some gold and black braiding on the legs could pass for a "Grenzer"! Austrian (Hungarian) Empire light border troops. Fought the Turks on that front during the Napoleonic wars. stylish dp

Top Bottom