Hotfix announced

So, can I load my G&K Austria game now and get the victory achievement I was denied?

I saw what appeared to be a bug in Maddjinn's India LP where, he built aqueducts, THEN unlocked the free aqueducts from the tradition social policy, and that seems to have broken them. The food goes back to zero when he grows despite having aqueducts. Um...

Has anyone (who's finished Tradition tree) NOT experienced this??
With me those 4 cities lose the aqueduct benefit for the rest of the game. Really encourages my getting Med Labs there to partially make up for it.

EDIT: This phenomenon courtesy of BNW.

--
Had a bomber attack a carrier, and it utterly surprised me by NOT taking forever to finish the animation. This MAY have been after the hotfix was loaded (I wasn't aware of it until I came across this thread).

Has anyone (who's finished Tradition tree) NOT experienced this??
With me those 4 cities lose the aqueduct benefit for the rest of the game. Really encourages my getting Med Labs there to partially make up for it.

It happened to me before, probably, but I never quite noticed it I guess. I mean if you don't pay attention and you just assume things work as intended.

I still don't see anything about the barbarian issue on pre-made maps/scenarios. Are they ever going to fix that? I am not crazy about the map scripts; to me, it seems that one out of 20 or so is even playable. But I can't play with any of my created maps without pre-placing barbarian units and encampments, but they don't seem to play right and it doesn't appear that any new ones spawn.

When pressing escape, the tech tree now uses the same close logic as hitting F6 or the close button. This was previously causing the pop-up system to fail in-game. After the error occurred, no more pop-ups would be shown until it is cleared by reloading, or by hitting "F6" multiple times. This would be most noticeable when capturing an enemy city and the player would not be able to choose to annex, puppet, or raze, as it would just annex it automatically.

Yay! This one kept messing me up since I always use Escape to close the tech tree and then I'd have to fix this bug in game

Top Bottom