Hotkey Mod (need help)

Milae

Prince
Have spent the last few days finding all the hotkey files and modifying them from within the game files. Have managed to get WASD camera move and most of the useful hotkeys located around WASD so that they can be done easily with left hand.

Have linked a text file recording all the changes I made and which file they were located in.

Seems like this wouldn't be too hard to turn in to a proper mod others could use as I could just replace the normal in game files with the ones I have modified already.

I'm getting nowhere in figuring out how to do this though tbh could someone help or point me to somewhere I could learn how to do this?

Attachments

• Controls.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 63
For future reference is you have not already stumbled across it. for making mods this reference is key for making sure you have the correct file activation methods: whoward69's what ModBuddy setting for what file types tutorial

I looked at your code but could not see any errors in the code nor anything reported in Database.log, but did not have a chance to look any further because of real life is sometimes a booger.

Also I just realized you posted in the Tutorials and References sub-forum which is not where you want to post a help request. I've notified the forum mods to move the thread. They'll move it to the correct place, close it, whatever.

Yea this is a bit confusing because this was my old post before I had started making the Mod. But you are responding to my post here.

Thanks for trying though man, I have seen that guide and think I have done the correct thing, and also found no errors in the log so I am quite confused as to how it's not working.

Yea I don't mind if this post gets deleted or just leave it up for the file with controls locations.

Top Bottom