Hover over pink?

I've heard that BULL doesn't like spaces in folder names where art is stored, if that helps.

Yeah the folder has no spaces either, thx for remembering me to say that.

Could you post your art defines for the building? The problem might be in the button path. I had older version of RoM which had similar problem.

You betcha.

Spoiler :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Jason Winokur (Firaxis Games) -->
<!-- Sid Meier's Civilization 4 -->
<!-- Copyright Firaxis Games 2005 -->
<!-- -->
<!-- Building art path information -->
<Civ4ArtDefines xmlns="x-schema:Great_Temple_CIV4ArtDefinesSchema.xml">
	<BuildingArtInfos>
		<BuildingArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_BUILDING_GREAT_TEMPLE</Type>
			<LSystem>LSYSTEM_1x1</LSystem>
			<bAnimated>0</bAnimated>
			<fScale>1.25</fScale>
			<fInterfaceScale>0.4</fInterfaceScale>
			<NIF>Modules/Custom_Civilizations/Jivaro/Buildings/Great_Temple/toltec.nif</NIF>
			<KFM/>
			<Button>Modules/Custom_Civilizations/Jivaro/Buildings/Great_Temple/Great_Temple.dds</Button>
		</BuildingArtInfo>
	</BuildingArtInfos>
</Civ4ArtDefines>

Have you had other buttons in the Modules folder work through BULL's city bar hover already? I don't know what kind of trickery WoC needs to pull off to make those available, and maybe they aren't available that way? Seems odd though.

Have you had other buttons in the Modules folder work through BULL's city bar hover already? I don't know what kind of trickery WoC needs to pull off to make those available, and maybe they aren't available that way? Seems odd though.

Yeah, i got everyone to work but this ONE.:( Is anyone there that knows about alpha channels, maybe thats it?

Can you post the original artwork, please. I can see about re-making the buttons from scratch (my way) and see if that makes any difference.

Can you post the original artwork, please. I can see about re-making the buttons from scratch (my way) and see if that makes any difference.

They are in the 1st post, and thx.

Top Bottom