How can I prevent certain units from being hurried?

Padjur

Prince
Hi everybody, I'm a bit stuck with this, I want to stop nukes from being hurried with gold. So I've looked through the xml and can't see any thing there; apart from the ability is given through the civic info's.
Now my guess is that I can do it in the Python, but I have no idea how to start, so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

CvGameUtils.py perhaps? but don't know which if any function relates to the hurry cost modifier.

Or here's a wild guess, maybe setting iHurryCostModifier (in unitinfos xml) to -1 prevent hurrying a unit with gold?

Or here's a wild guess, maybe setting iHurryCostModifier (in unitinfos xml) to -1 prevent hurrying a unit with gold?

well just answered my own question, No -1 doesn't do it. I could of course set it to an impossible price in gold like 200,00,000 gold but it wouldn't look good.
So maybe it can't be done in the XML, maybe python or SDK? I might post a question in Python/SDK forum later as it would seem to be more related to that, I'll wait for a bit see if I get an answer here first.

Can't be done in python, at least in no way i could see at the moment.

And before you try to go with the SDK, you really should think again about setting the insane price.
Just digging into the SDK because of that seems to me not to be worth it.

Can't be done in python, at least in no way i could see at the moment.

And before you try to go with the SDK, you really should think again about setting the insane price.
Just digging into the SDK because of that seems to me not to be worth it.

OK thanks, yeah I agree about that with the SDK, I'll go with the price. Thanks again.

Top Bottom