how do I add buildings

I okay I created a scenario i readed the how to add a improvement nnow i need help on step 2

What exactly do you need help with? Step #2 is only copy and pasting the .pcx files into the appropriate scenario folders. It's pretty straightforward.

*Edit - I just realized you have the Gold Edition so you only have the Vanilla (Regular) game and the 1st expansion Play The World. So the file paths will be a little different than in that tutorial for copying the pcx files.

The four large and four small Brewery pcx files (corresponding to the four eras) would go in the Civ3\civ3PTW\Scenarios\*Name Of Your Scenario*\Art\Civilopedia\Icons\Buildings. I'm not really sure what the underlined folders are labeled in the Gold Edition (the pic below is the Complete Edition with both expansions - PTW & C3C), but presumably if you've created a PTW scenario you know where your scenario folder is located. If it's a Vanilla Scenario then the file path would be in the Scenarios folder of the main Civ3 folder.
Spoiler :

in order for the brewery to work I need the Barley resource now we should do step 4

edit:i skiped step 3 beacuse its not a wonder

Top Bottom