How do I expand corporation?

alexis101

Chieftain
Hello,
First of all I would like to say how a great mod mod this is!!
A new Dawn version:1.6 beta 6
Rise of Mankind version: 2.81
I just founded Mining INC. And I produced a Mining Inc executive to expand it to other cities ... But the executive doesn't have to option to expand anymore...So i went in the map builder Incorporated every corporation added a executive for every corporation and everyone of them seems to have lost the ability to expand the corporation... Everything was working fine with the gilds...

Some Guilds compete with Mining Inc, so I guess you cannot spread Mining Inc to these cities. I also noted that giving cities HQs or Corporations per WorldBuilder seems to break something, I couldn't spread any Corp after trying this, regardless of other Corps/Guilds present/not present.

Hello,
First of all I would like to say how a great mod mod this is!!
A new Dawn version:1.6 beta 6
Rise of Mankind version: 2.81
I just founded Mining INC. And I produced a Mining Inc executive to expand it to other cities ... But the executive doesn't have to option to expand anymore...So i went in the map builder Incorporated every corporation added a executive for every corporation and everyone of them seems to have lost the ability to expand the corporation... Everything was working fine with the gilds...

:facepalm:

My bad. I've corrected it for next release.

I just downloaded the new beta and I still have the same trouble the button for expanding corporation is not there!

Thanks

I just downloaded the new beta and I still have the same trouble the button for expanding corporation is not there!

Thanks

Are you sure you meet all the requirements? Can you post a screenshot? I'm sure I fixed it.

Are you sure you meet all the requirements? Can you post a screenshot? I'm sure I fixed it.

No I din't met the requirement but correct me if i'm wrong the button is suppose to be there but disabled if I din't meet the requirement.
I attached 2 screen
The first screen is with a fresh install of RoM 2.81 and a new Dawn beta 7 and the button is just not there
the second screen is without any mods as you can see the button is there but disabled

Thanks

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 105
I just saw this in the Beta thread...
I forgot to update a few things.

Notably, I forgot to update to ANM 2.2, the new Guilds and Modular Corps. And Gamespeeds. I'm fixing that now. Just an FYI.

Is this have something to do with my problem?

BTW I will from now on post my bug over there (If I ever find another bug!)

Thanks

I may be wrong but I think that the problem is a consequence of the option to only display buildings you can build in the city screen. For some reason this also causes unit actions that can't be performed to not be displayed. I find this to be a pain ;)

Top Bottom