How do I upload artwork to the database?

sawi_13

Chieftain
Hi,
I am new to modding. And I don't know yet if my own mods ever turn out to be good enough to upload them to steam or if I just run into unsurmountable problems somewhere along the way and give it up.
But I do like to create Leader scenes using DAZ studio.
My first attempt at modding is SMAC for BE (I know, terribly original, no one except every other modder ever had had that idea LOL).
As part of the project I want to make leader scenes by recreating approximations (more or less successfully) of the SMAC leaders, like the following:
Spoiler :

Which is supposed to be Sister Miriam Godwinson jpg version, but the dds version is also prepared.
I envision the Believers to be exclusively following the purity affinity (possibly gaining the first level as part of their beginning advantage) so there is only one version of Sister Miriam. Some of the other leaders will have different scenes for different affinities.

Well as I said I don't know if my own mod ever amounts to anything. But I know everyone likes to interpret and re-interpret SMAC for BE. Therefore I would like to make the pics available for other modders if they want to use them instead of using the original heads out of SMAC. But while I have downloaded tons of stuff from civ fanatics, I never before tried to contribute anything. So I need someone to tell me how to go about it.
Thanx in advance
sawi_13 (a.k.a. switt1313 on steam)

Attachments

• Believers.jpg
    Believers.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 274
You'll have to zip the dds file to upload it - either attached to a post or into the CFC database. Best place to then post would be in the 2D art sub-forum

Top Bottom