• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

How do I win this one?

PersianImmortal

Warlord
It's the year 2010. I'm Regent Japan on a tiny map with Egypt Rome and Greece. Egypt just surpassed me in the histograph.

It's the Modern Age.. the other three working on Refining while I still discover Sanitation.

Trouble is .. i haven't had a Golden Age.. i think if I had one..i'd win easily. but then again i'm not sure..

how do I win from here??

well, if your looking for a golden age, chuck a samarai in an attacking force, they can keep up with tanks, fight your battles, if you see a weak unit, assault it with the samurai. Or build a militaristic or religious wonder(cant think of one off the tp of my head)

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
It's the Modern Age.. the other three working on Refining while I still discover Sanitation.

Umm... Refining and Sanitation are Industrial Age techs.

well then Industrial age hehe..

anyway I surprisingly enough won this one!! disbanded all my old units into a newly formed city cramped in between other cities and rushed temple, cathedra, university etc to gain culture points..

kept building ironclads while paying civs for future techs.. pretty soon with only a handful of Samurai running around Egypt was tempted to declare war.. same turn i bribed Rome and Greece to declare war on Egypt.

Now my ironclads started bombing Egypt's coastal cities.. not naval units.. but cities.. i was after those temples and marketplaces etc to reduce their culture and happiness.. and soon enough i was able to surpass Egypt in the histograph and at 2050 I won my first Regent game :)

Top Bottom