How do you win as Hyborem

Oh, Basium is fun... My last game with him, starting as Bannor, I had four stacks of 40+ Angels by the time I won my Domination victory (I was pissed, I wanted my Conquest...). It's really, really nice to get FREE strength 8 units before anyone else can get Champions or even Hunters.

Oh, Basium is fun... My last game with him, starting as Bannor, I had four stacks of 40+ Angels by the time I won my Domination victory (I was pissed, I wanted my Conquest...). It's really, really nice to get FREE strength 8 units before anyone else can get Champions or even Hunters.

hmm, in my last game the AI had hunters at turn 30. wish i could have basium by then (not).

No, that's probably just a high difficulty. AI's get some free techs, and tech very fast. If he was playing with NO ai building reqs, then a turn 30 hunter is, sadly, about to be expected on Immortal or Deity.

No, that's probably just a high difficulty. AI's get some free techs, and tech very fast. If he was playing with NO ai building reqs, then a turn 30 hunter is, sadly, about to be expected on Immortal or Deity.

yep, no building reqs and deity. i wanted to rush the elves but hill+hunter were too much. i went after my other neighbour instead and finished them off (1 city vs 3, warriors vs hunters. thats human vs ai :) )

Top Bottom