How Hard Would This Be?

Njawl

Chieftain
I thought about the idea to make small little fun maps from Memoir 44 until I realized it could actually be so much more. The board game’s mechanics are surprisingly similar to Civilisation like terrain, movement and unit health.
In the board game a common way to win is to completely destroy something like 4 to 6 enemy units. You want to retreat your severely wounded units to prevent your opponent from getting a victory point and a similar strategy is commonly used in Civ.

Basically is it possible to make destruction of units a victory condition in scenarios? If it’s possible how hard would it be? If someone likes the idea I wouldn’t mind letting others make it or work together

Thanks for the feedback. Seeing that there won’t be any units than soldiers and no upgrades (unless promotion counts) in the scenario I’m thinking, the default “kill” could work

I'm looking into how to add custom victory conditions. The tutorials here seems a bit heavy and I have a feeling the thing I'm trying to do is on the simple side. I can't find any straight to the point answers on how to do it online. Any tips?

Top Bottom