How is a Quecha rush done best?

kensington888

Warlord
in a game how would this UU be used to its best?as it can be built straight away is a good thing what do people build 1st.then how many quechas do you build before DOW?when do you build a worker/barracks/settler etc?thank you.

Can't help you on this. However, you will get more responses if you post this in the General Discussion forum instead of this subforum for built in CIV mods and scenarios, since your question is not about a mod or scenario. More people read the General forum. This subforum does not see a lot of traffic.

Another good forum for this is probably Strategy+Tips. A quecha rush is probably done by building your starting worker and getting like 6 quechas, then going after whoever's closer.

What I've found is that worker, barracks, worker gets my capital ready for major production, I can then support 6-10 or so quechas who with cover can take at least two cities if they are all nearby.

quecha rushes arent all that effective anyway, but they are efficient especially in vanilla and next to the right opponent. Most of the time especially in duels quecha rushes would work by fortifying outside the victim's forests.

Top Bottom