How is the game processing?

ville-v

Chieftain
The sticky thread says there would be thread for each city, as well as thread containing turn logs and saves under RPG subforum when the game starts. I am unable to find such thread from any sub forum. There is one "official saves" thread under government sub-forum, but that is empty.

I assumed the game has started, because there is already discussion about location of third city. Is information about the game being telepathically transferred between the citizens?

There are two game instructions threads which contain initial instructions and outcome of the turns played (including saves).

Turnchat Instruction Thread #1
Turnchat Instruction Thread #2

At some point Cyc should update the "official saves" thread, I think it's probobly slipped his mind thus far.

Well, I was just there and typed "Term 1" saves post, but as the save are already in the Instruction threads at the top and in the end summary, I thought there was no rush. Let me check my schedule here................. yes, I have time in early 2010. I'll get right on it. ;)

:) Well these are government run operations ville-v. We put them there because that is the logical place for them. The saves have been placed in the Official Game Saves thread as you have requested. Now how about you becoming a registered citizen? Just make a post in the above Citizen's Registry.

Top Bottom