How many guys and girls are there here?

:)civ2

Uber Commie
How many guys and girls are there here?

I'm a female, of course. We had a poll on this a while ago, but it's long sunk into obscruity. Anyhow, a lot of females don't venture down to off-topic much, but a few have started coming by more frequently.

I don't think there's enough of us women here to start our own Hunk thread to go with the guys' Babe thread, ah , we can hope, can't we? ;)

Originally posted by Finvola
...start our own Hunk thread to go with the guys' Babe thread, ah , we can hope, can't we? ;)

Now there's an idea... :evil: ;) :mwaha:

Homme.

Is this poll accusing me and trying to trick me of being a man who dress like a woman!!!??? Ha! I'm not falling for that again....aww crap
;p but anyways I'm a guy and I would personally be frightened if it turned out Nixon and Davo where both women

---

Originally posted by Finvola
I don't think there's enough of us women here to start our own Hunk thread to go with the guys' Babe thread, ah , we can hope, can't we? ;)

Why not? There's you, Becka and Spycatcher... and maybe you can convince Chieftess to join in. Even if it's just you and Becka, there is nothing stopping the two of you from swapping pics in such a thread.

There are other women around, they just don't visit the OT very often (if at all). Perhaps they would if you started posting pics of hunky guys. ;)

Top Bottom