How many hours have you played Civ 5?

Chomes99

Chieftain
For those of us who use Steam, we can see how many hours we have played a certain game.

I have played Civ 5 almost 600 hours now (or 25 days). I am starting to think I have an addiction. But I do still have a full time job and a girlfriend, so it can't be that bad.

I am wondering how many hours you all have played. Have you ever felt like it was too much?

1178 hours.. civ 5
981 hours civ 4
773 Hours of civ4 beyond sword
and 261 hours of civ3..

Ultra looser award!! RIGHT here

Wow! 2100 is a lot. part of that is learning history from the civilopedia right? ;) :goodjob:

Uh yeah sure, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:
I thought it was a lot, too, but like I say, it's the only game I play. I own three games on Steam; Civ, AoE online ( which I think is terrible, a discredit to a legendary game) and a soldier game that looked way better than it played.
So the hours actually represent 80% of my free time since the game was released.

I am more shocked at the 1k+ hours in Skyrim added on top. I put ~180 into that one and was totally bored after that.

Civ 5 I recently just broke the 1k mark

Pfft, after 7 years of World of Warcraft, these numbers are not a shocker! :lol:

Pfft, after 7 years of World of Warcraft, these numbers are not a shocker! :lol:

Unfortunately, I resemble that. 3035 hrs in CiV, but that's just a hiccup in my WoW time ;)

My Steam thingy says 550 hours, but this is my second account, so let's make it an even 600.

Top Bottom