How many of your games do you actually finish?

Lately, I've been testing BAT, so I don't finish games, but when I play for enjoyment, I always finish, win or lose.

To force myself to finish games...I made a rule that if I want to quit one before the end I have to click the Retire button. That way it logs it on my ranking table and I have to look at all those loses. Makes me fight it out until the bitter end!

I usually finish about 1/3 to 1/2 of my games. The remainder is divided up into games I forget about and/or into games that I quit :p

I've been thinking of moving up a couple difficulty levels. That way I can be weak and actually have to try hard to win.

I've been thinking of moving up a couple difficulty levels. That way I can be weak and actually have to try hard to win.

That's always fun. I did that in RI mod when I first started playing it, and promptly got my crown shoved up my.... Grand Vizier's turban :mischief:

I thought WTF? I restarted, same scenario and Civ, and I couldn't find anyone to fill in for the GV spot ( dunno why, good pay, nice bene's and perks, early retirement), and much to my chagrin, got smoked again.

Okaaay. So I spent some time and read through all the notes and promptly went DUH! :blush: word to the wise, not all mods are created equal, it helps to read the info first sometimes before you raise the diff level.

After about defeating almost everyone (of course on chieftan), and am way ahead in tech, hmm modern armors vs crossbows and rifles... lets just say I won and retire >.>

1/5 actually. I play on Noble and I just moved to Prince for this reason. Even when it is a challenge to arrage the logistics of taking over the world, it still seems stale, especially if I have to save and pick back up tomorrow.

I'm working on seeing games to the hof but its a work in progress.

I usually finish most of my games until there is a victory by some AI player which makes my victory none at times. When I finish games and I get domination or a victory other than none then better.

Top Bottom