how play ur own music during game?

coreybowman

Warlord
i just reinstalled civ 4 gold on my computor w/vista. last time i did during a wonder movie there was a problem(i dont remember the exact error)but it gave me an option to ignore which i did. when that woder was built and the movie would play the game would crash. no problem just turned off movies. this time when i reinstalled i got the same error but this time it was for industrial era music only one of the songs.anyway i havent played a full game yet to see what happens but i figure it will probabily crash. my question is can someone give advanced instructions on how to play: 1. my own music during the game 2. can i have the game play only music i choose?(i was looking through the music files and it gives me an option to rate the songs i like. does that mean if i rate only 1 or 2 it will only play those?

Dump your music into the appropriate Game Era music folders

i like your quote at the end. anyway, im not very computor savvy. can you give me more detail about what exactly you r talking about. how do i dump music into the files. if i do that wouldnt the rest of the music still play all the same.

Go to Options in the menu and click on Audio Options. On the bottom right corner is a check box you can select to play music from a custom music folder. Specify a folder using the folder browser just to the right of the box and make sure it is checked and you should be good. Now only the music found in that folder will play, no other music.

How could I forget that !?

Top Bottom