How to be the envy of the world?

Nomad Bryce

Innovian UU Cannon Turtle
Lets found religions! Learn Hunting, use the archers as city defenders, expand quickly, and focus science on religion. If we are the first to discover religous techs, we get the religion, plus the tech bonus. If we trade others for techs, we get those bonuses too. But if we study other material, and trade for religious techs, we dont get the religion. May our capitol be a new jerusalem.

Or we can just genetically breed our women to be extremely good looking.

Or we could..... I got nothing:p ;)

**Walks into this thread, listens for a minute, then walks right out**
:nono:

Why not just stick to the topic of Religion. ;)

Northwest Florida. Although if you ask some of the local yokels, the area could also be called Lower Alabama.

I'm guessing you live close to the Florabama area... somewhere around Gulf Shores.

Smack dab in the middle Bengeance. Oddly enough, on Saturday, I drove to Mobile, and on Sunday, I had to drive out to Destin... Took me an hour to get to each.

Veera Anlai said:
Smack dab in the middle Bengeance. Oddly enough, on Saturday, I drove to Mobile, and on Sunday, I had to drive out to Destin... Took me an hour to get to each.

I love Mobile... I got into so much trouble driving down HWY 10 though. I got bored and the highway was almost completely empty (it was about 5 in the morning)... so to keep myself awake and entertained I started zig-zaging across the highway. The local cops didn't care for that to much. Only got a warning though!

Ugh, that stretch of I-10 is *so* dangerous! Between Mobile and the Florida State line, there are almost no cops, so people routinely drive 90 MPH or more. I can be doing the speed limit and I get passed by semi trucks like I'm standing still! Scary.

Veera Anlai said:
Ugh, that stretch of I-10 is *so* dangerous! Between Mobile and the Florida State line, there are almost no cops, so people routinely drive 90 MPH or more. I can be doing the speed limit and I get passed by semi trucks like I'm standing still! Scary.

You wouldn't like the way I drive then :). I'm adventurous (of course, if you ask my girlfriend she'll tell you I'm reckless). I don't speed to often though, most of the driving I do that scares people is taking turns at 40-50 mph. I've started to break myself of that habit recently though... must be old age finally getting to me. :lol:

I love the area of I-10 going over Mobile Bay, one of the most interesting places I've seen.

Have you ever gone to tour the battleship in Mobile? I've driven past it acouple of times, but never stopped. I've almost stopped several times to check it out, but ended up driving on.

Bengeance said:
So Strider, are you also around the Florabama area as well? I haven't had the chance to explore much of that area, just one spring break in Destin.

Nope, I live in St. Louis Missouri. Almost all of my girlfriends family lives in Foley, Alabama though. Sense I don't really have any family of my own, they usually take me along for holidays, etc. down there. I've driven down acouple of times, which was fun... but it's a long drive (about 11-12 hour trip).

I do plan on living most of my life somewhere on the Gulf Coast though. Currently, I plan on going to college in Houston... and I will most likely stick around that area.

Ok for starters, quit being crazy southernors! You know Philadelphia is the city of Brotherly Love man. Although right now, we are snowed in and iced over. The North, wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Now that that is over, the point of this thread was to discuss how to be the best nation! Get back on topic!

Since evryone is posting there nio, i'm a mass(hole)[forum trys to sensor me) who was forefully relocated to Orlando! So i can sympathize/hate all of you;)

Strider said:
I do plan on living most of my life somewhere on the Gulf Coast though. Currently, I plan on going to college in Houston... and I will most likely stick around that area.

College in Houston huh? Are you thinking about Rice?
This could be very good, or very bad for our relationship...

Go Owls! :D

Top Bottom