How to make production STOP at a city?

How about selling off your Factory and MFG Plant, and then building and selling MFG Plants. Its still micromanagement just with a far longer completion/selling intervals. That said, you'd always want to retain a few cities at least with full production capacity.

When I am still developing new small cities, I build caravans in bigger cities where I do not know what to build anymore and set those small cities to build a wonder than move caravans to those small cities to Help build wonder and change to the city improvement I want. If someone can modify the game so that productions in one city can be moved automatically to other cities, it would be great!!

Build Caravan units or Diplomat units

rehome units(not caravan or diplomat) to city until shield production is zero. You can also move production in the city to squares that produce less shields.

However city should always produce something useful in optimal way so stopping production is not wise to do in most cases.

1. Build SDS Defence and sell it for 200
2. Build Armor units and fortify them in town, eventually you will have zero shields left so the city will stop producing.

Top Bottom