How would you like to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i die i want my body to be creamated (sp?) and my head shot out of a cannon

I want to be incinarated...and die peacfully in my bed surrounde by friend and family at age 105

Originally posted by Ohwell
This thread will die soon.

We even know how. The question is judt at the hands of whom?

I want to by falling from 10,000 m (30,000 ft) into the active cone of a volcano... No peaceful, painless death for me, please !

P.S. Don't die, thread !

Fast. But not too fast. 30sec-1 min would be optimal. Thanks.

There have been many death related threads, all have been axed.

I myself would like to die in some tragic/comical disaster at an old age, and have my body set out to decompose for a while the ground up and sprayed all over microsoft's headquarters.

I can't decide on how I would like to die, but I know how I probably will die in reality...I will most likely be the victim of some newly discovered tropical virus while out in the field doing work for the CDC or WHO. Come the think of it...that's the way I'd prefer to die....consumed by my passion. As for disposal, I'd prefer to be buried so I can have a creepy looking headstone and provide archaelogical evidence for the future, but that may not be possible depending on the virulence of the disease I succum to. It might be in everyone's best interest that I be cremated ;)

No how do you want to die, coll way to die, suicide threads, etc, at CFC, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom