Human vassals of AI

Would allowing human player(s) to become vassal of AI improve the game?

• Total voters
@Afforess

You have any idea what could be going on here. LoR's current DLL and Python are virtually identical to what's on the RevDCM SVN, so I'm nearly certain this bug will be effecting both mods. Any ideas? You were able to fix the last one so well. Unfortunately I have no time to look into this, but I'm also confused as to how this could have happened.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8754604&postcount=546

Yeah, the component as produced by Afforess has too many issues, and thus couldn't be included unless these were worked out. Mainly the AI would need to cease gifting techs, as you point out. But it also would need to be more discriminatory in it's acceptance of voluntary vassals. Currently the AI will accept the vassalage of any player that offers it, which would obviously be too exploitable for the human.

Thanks. I'm starting to get a little disuaded at this project because I never see it recommended by anyone, and most posts here are bug reports. It's nice to see something different. Feel free to post a walkthrough on this mod, or post a Stories and Tales thread/Succession game on how it plays. I think the main issue with this mod is it gets no exposure; no one recommends it, it's not in anyone's signature, and there aren't many examples of it's use.
I know it's old and totally off-topic but I wanted to say that LoR is my favorite non-SF/non-fantasy mod for BTS ;) RoM has become too estranged for me, too heavy, etc. I really like the work you put on LoR. Every time, I feel bad about not saying anything about it while I'm playing it a lot... :p

Top Bottom