Hybrid Economy (War included)

Good evening Comrads! The last 50 turns turned out to be quiet nicely. Let's start out with showing the announcement that comes every turn:

Spoiler :

With our fat men still eating and cursing like the barbarian swine that they are, we aren't too big with culture (though with being number six in a huge map, that's better than average). With this announcement the time has come to begin thinking about victory conditions. I think we oughtta win a science-based victory, either through winning with the big guns or using the good ol' beat-the-Soviets to the moon strategy. Keep in mind the power graph:

Spoiler :

It's a pretty damn close race with no clear winner at the top.

For our military efforts we have been raising some rather fine horses... and mounting our best archers on them! Besides the horse archers we have been sporadically training some longbow-men and started on recruiting spies. Spies. That will be our meat and potatoes of our defense game. As you can see we are running the spy slider at sixty percent. I will see that we run at one hundred percent soon. We will build courthouses and castles at every major city! I intend to have eyes and ears on every city on this continent! The fog of war shall be crushed and eliminated! The world will be ours to control!

Spoiler :

Mean while, here is the map of the world as we know it:

Spoiler :

and here is the resource map:

Spoiler :

I know that we are still short a few cities, so I will finish off by saying that we make four more cities to occupy the rather luxurious land south of our civilization.

PS: In some rather unexpected news we settled our fourth great spy... How long will the streak continue at 3:1 odds against getting a great spy?

PSS: The citizens of the world are all Buddhist except one heathen religion. I think we need to seek and destroy any builders of the Apostolic palace eh?

Cmon! Wreak that egyptian already!! He's like...right in you backyard! Dont be afraid of them pesky power graphs! They only mean so much If you use strategy, Now show that you got gusto! :D

Cmon! Wreak that egyptian already!! He's like...right in you backyard! Dont be afraid of them pesky power graphs! They only mean so much If you use strategy, Now show that you got gusto! :D

Yup, if you play your cards right, you can easily defeat someone with double your power, as the AI's moves rarely make much tactical sense. All you really have to fear from them is numbers. :lol: Tactics are my specialty. :D It's pretty much the only thing I do well...

I wouldn't attack them probably cause I am a massive peace-monger :D

Diplomacy is my game i.e. getting one of my attackers to surprise attack another attacker instead :mischief:

Top Bottom