I came, I SAW, I ...

I've been lurking and reading with awe. :eek: Great job. :goodjob: Sid level is sooo far beyond my reach right now. Still trying to consistently win on Monarch :blush: (that's the level above Warlord right?).

:goodjob: Great game. I bet you ten gold you can't do it again ;).

Blimey... I've exhausted myself just reading all that, goodness knows how you feel (probably like a lie-down in a darkened room for a very long time, with continuous nightmares of the Siege of Almarikh!)

Congrats, though!

Neil. :cool:

Amazing game, perfectly played ! :thumbsup:
Almost made me want to come out of retirement... :)
;)

Congratulations Arathorn. That was truly an epic game. :)

Warmest congratulations Arathorn :thumbsup:. You played so well and with such concentration you made it look easy! I'm sure it was anything but. Hope you enjoyed playing it, the story will stand as one of the civ landmarks for a long time to come. Great stuff :goodjob:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

What's next? Totally randomized Sid-game and conquest victory? Or some difficulty level even harder than Sid?

Truly amazing game and read. :)

Hiawarathorn's tale will stand the test of time, to be sure. :worship:

BTW Ozo, "a difficulty higher than Sid" has been done once before. Look for Bamspeedy's Beyond Sid thread. IIRC, he gave the ai a 90% discount on everything.

yes, it really does show up errors like the army error, even with overpowering armies (as you proved) and with the AI getting leaders they dont build armies. Even a an archer army would of caused interesting problems.

well done arathorn... As i dont browse the tales forums much do you fancy trying to pm or email (t3h_m013@hotmail.com) me if you start another tale...

thanks for a great read.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* Bravo! Bravo!! Encore! Kidding about the encore.

Great game Arathorn! :thumbsup:

Just curious... Did this game do you in for Civ? (ie, after your 2 current SGs finish, are you doing to take a break from Civ? (I seem to remember you mentioning something like this...))

JMB

Excellent game and an enjoyable write-up too. To be entered in the top Epic War Scrolls. Well done Arathorn :goodjob:

Top Bottom