I can't for the life of me find a way to make traders be quicker. I've asked in a bunch of places but no answers - is it literally impossible ?

Tunnah

Warlord
I want trade routes to go faster, and this should be easy enough - change the BaseMovies. But this doesn't seem to do much. Changing IgnoreMovies too messes it up. I just want em to cover an extra tile per turn per era (or if that's being greedy, just having em do 2 tiles/turn the whole game would be grand!)

I'm a very basically modder who can just about find his way around the game on a surface level and I know there's so many weird things under the hood that will blow my mind so I'm rreally hoping one of y'all can help me out.

Thank you!

Yeah I already utilise that, and have gone ther way other way too with 25/50 potential distances. I was just really hoping for quick traders for late game. Hell, it'd make great sense too; a dude being dragged by a horse is a wee bit slower than a cargo van! Having trade routes speed up at certain techs would be great. Nothing worse than getting locked into a 100, 200 turn trade route, with the only hope they get attacked by pirates.

Appreciate the definite info though, I can't stop looking for it now, I just keep breaking my games trying out random modifiers here and there lol.

Top Bottom