• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

I can't produce

I've had this problem twice before. The short answer is that it's almost definitely something you're missing. Is this playing the GotVEM? Do you have other mods enabled besides IA enabled? Are there any other versions of VEM in any of your folders?

I've had this problem twice before. The short answer is that it's almost definitely something you're missing. Is this playing the GotVEM? Do you have other mods enabled besides IA enabled? Are there any other versions of VEM in any of your folders?

I'm trying to play the regular civUP + VEM, and i'm pretty sure there are no duplicate mods of vem in my folders...

However, i do have other mods enabled whilst trying to play the mod... but i want other mods included when i play :(

Try it without those mods to see if it works first, then add them back one at a time to find the incompatibility (or incompatibilities). Sometimes it's a matter of ordering the mods so the game loads VEM first. Other ties they're just... incompatible.

I'm having just the sama problem. Has anyone been able to solve it?

Also went trough the checklist, no help from there :/

I could be wrong about this, but... the problem you and Valbuena cite is impactful enough that everyone should be experiencing it. This is not the case. It's also something that has come up before, and the answer seems to have always been an inadvertent misstep.

If you don't mind doing a bit of troubleshooting, clear everything VEM-related from your folders (including the cache and ModUserData), then go to GotVEM #1 and/or #2, download the mod version they used, and see if they work.

Again, I'm assuming you are just trying the mod - not playing one of the GotVEM's.

Then you're definitely missing a step somewhere.

But what i suggested was not to load the GotVEM, but to use a mod version earlier than v120, and see if that works in terms of playing a regular game. You can find earlier versions - v119, v118, etc - in the GotVEM folders (which is why I steered you there).

I still have v.104 on my system I think if you want a version that early.

That would work, too. Any earlier version of the mod that we know works ought to work on their machines as well. If they install an earlier version, the results ought to lead us in the direction of positively identifying the problem.

The earlier the versions i go the worse it is actually, both science and production are impossible to choose

In that case there's next to no doubt that you're making a wrong step somewhere. Pouakai offered good advice. If you want to persist, try that, and then if there's still a problem, list exactly what your process is, what you delete, where you place the files, etc.

Top Bottom