I got an annoying problem

LawrenceIII

Chieftain
Hello. I got a problem:

I play Civ IV with my friend on LAN. We usually keep on the SAME technological level and we always try to build the Oracle at the same time. The problem is this one: Both of us were going to complete the Oracle in one turn. We finished the turn and HE built the Oracle, while I got some stupid gold instead of a free technology.

This thing happened yesterday too, when we both had to finish the Stonehenge in the same turn, but HE got it and I got nothing.

Why is this happening?! Please, help!:cry::cry::cry:

Hmm. I'm curious, does your friend host, or do you host? (Who has a lower player number?)

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something but ... are you saying that in multi-player it is possible to build several of the same Wonder if human players both finish on the same turn?

And, um, if this is the case, why would it be a bug if the game wouldn't let you do that? :confused:

I must be misunderstanding ... are you just fed up because every time you compete for Wonders he gets the advantage? I could understand that quite easily. It would annoy me too :lol:

Why don't you post this in the Civ IV section?

This is how the game is supposed to work.

Top Bottom