I HATE birthday presents!

tossi

Der kleine Prinz
Seriously!

Normally I just search somebody who got a nice idea, give him 5-10€ and write my name on the card. If I'm desperate I usually buy a bottle of Wodka, and stick a 5€ note to it, together with a postcard saying something like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!! *smiley*.

However this works only for birthdays with about 25-50 people invited. Because the host will forget what you gifted anyways. Unless its something 'special'.

But now I'm going to a small birthday party. Only the closest friends...

And I failed to sign myself into one of the other presents.. Now I got to be creative.

So:

The birthday host is:

19 years and female.

Thats it.

Any ideas?

My phone number?;)

A $100 gift certificate for whatever womans clothing store is popular over there.

Excellent idea.

Well im 18 years old and i don't have 100€ to gift to my friends :).

Then a 20€ certificate for some hip, happening, edgy, cheeky store (I'm thinking Spencer Gifts, but a German version).

thetrooper said:
19 years and female you say. Definitely lingerie.

Another excellent idea.. If it wan't forher boyfriend breaking my poor legs or something.

IglooDude said:
Then a 20€ certificate for some hip, happening, edgy, cheeky store (I'm thinking Spencer Gifts, but a German version).

Boring..

Heh, I used to always give candles to female friends. If a love interest, the lingerie is a good bet. If a wannabe love intereest, get some bath soaps or something (bubble bath, oils etc)

Men don't gift candles!

tossi said:
Men don't gift candles!

Maybe in Germany they don't...

Some form of smell related instrument- body shop or lush we have over here.

That or some drinking related game.

tossi said:
Men don't gift candles!

I'd disagree with that. I'll give a woman anything that helps get them in a romantic mood. If not for my benefit, then for the benefit of the guy she's seeing.

Some nice ideas! The fountain pen sounds good.

tossi said:
If I'm desperate I usually buy a bottle of Wodka, and stick a 5€ note to it, together with a postcard saying something like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!! *smiley*.

However this works only for birthdays with about 25-50 people invited. Because the host will forget what you gifted anyways.

How about a good bottle of vodka and a 10€ note?

Top Bottom