I Hate Cats. Everyone Should.

brainpan

Wild Potato
Generally, I am an animal lover. But I despise cats. I really hate them.

Here are the top reasons I hate cats, and why I think everyone should.

1. Not social. (cats neither like nor need humans)
2. Natural enemies of mankind (giant cats hunt humans)
3. Natural enemies of canines (easy to pick sides here)
4. Don't like water (can't enjoy a swim with stupid damm cats)
5. Don't like going for rides (most hate this even more than getting wet)
6. Dont like going for walks (attacking humans is fun, but they don't seem to have much more use for us)
7. Impossible to control with standard fencing (sneak over walls and attack my bird friends)
8. They hiss. (extremely annoying. It feels like an encouragement to kick)
9. Felines almost never friendly with other species or even each other. (The spoiled brats of the animal kingdom)
10. Nobody leashes the damm things.

I love cats. I love when they meow. Meow meow. And they're nicely affectionate to me for I am a friend of kitties.

Meow. :love:

6. Dont like going for walks (attacking humans is fun, but they don't seem to have much more use for us)
7. Impossible to control with standard fencing (sneak over walls and attack my bird friends)
9. Felines almost never friendly with other species or even each other. (The spoiled brats of the animal kingdom)

And? Paris Hilton meets all of those criteria (well, maybe not #5) and she's done pretty well for herself.

Catzrul.

I like cats for the number one reason particularly, they don't bother me so they make the home place seem more comfortable for less of the hassle.

Plus they're not all unsociable, there are cats that if you approach will be as affectionate as other animals.

Bush is a good dude.

Moderator Action: <save it for someplace else> Sure they are a bunch of senseless idiots but hey it's a cat so I dont care.

Cats are arseholes, dogs are idiots.

Thankyou.

i'd take a cat over a dog anyday. dogs may have their charisma, but they usually stink and they require too much attention.

Bush is a good dude.

LOL. I forgot you were one of the Bushies. Thanks for repeating the matra and reminding me just how stupid and vacant it really is. Useful only as a comic retort. :goodjob:

1) I'm also not social, so the cat is an extension of who I am
2) surely that can be forgiven across the several genuses
3) canines are okay too, and I don't judge animals based on inter-animal conflicts
4) you can go for a swim and if the cat likes you enough, he'll join you
5) same as above
6) again, I'm sure you've had a few bad encounters and are applying that to all cats
7) same point as the last three
8) well, dogs bark like mad.
9) I dunno, their cuddliness reigns supreme!
10) I would!

Well one time I saw several people shove a Mega(a really big and powerful firecracker) up a cats arse and lit it on fire. Few seconds later, cat parts everywhere. Sure they are a bunch of senseless idiots but hey it's a cat so I dont care.
I have to draw the line at cruelity. But I would favor fazing as many cats out of existence as possible through humane means. I think they should be sterilized.

oh, I thought this was a casual dislike of cats. I didn't know you wanted to kill them.

LOL. I forgot you were one of the Bushies. Thanks for repeating the matra and reminding me just how stupid and vacant it really is. Useful only as a comic retort. :goodjob:

"Bushies"? Do you mean "furries"?

For God's sakes, man, we are talking about cats, not weird fetishes.

:rolleyes:

Meow :love:

CATS RULE YOU JERK. YOU HAVE NO LIFE. CATS ARE 100x BETTER THAN YOU!! I HOPE A CAT SCRATCHES YOU AND YOU BLEED!

No cats should be killed. There is a group that distributes seed to pigeons that sterilizes them. I think that sort of method is a proper way of controlling pest populations.

"Bushies"? Do you mean "furries"?
For God's sakes, man, we are talking about cats, not weird fetishes.
I agree. Pretty lame for a troll to bring the Bush thing into this thread, though I can't imagine why you're addressing me about that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom