I have no words

Volum

The Zapper
Except that this is freaking disgusting. Short story, Norwegian women leaves her car unlocked, small place and at home she dosnt lock her car. Well, during the night someone had been there and....ermmm, lets let the pictures to the talking shall we

Attachments

• BXsjX1X2_858.jpg
    BXsjX1X2_858.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 204
  • BXsjX2_503.jpg
    BXsjX2_503.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 181
Aside of being absolutly disgusting, it is also going to be expensive to clean up. Those seats don't seem to have leather covering, so they will need to be replaced.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT????? :eek:

Oooooo nasty

Volum said:
Actually the owner belives the entire car most likely has to be scrapped.
It must have been an old car is a bit of poo can deem it beyond economic repair.

Not that that makes this situation any less disgusting by the way. :vomit:

How can someone **** so much like that. You'd need 3 people to get this job done.

not to self: never browse CFC when eating lunch .......

WTF is that!"

Volum said:
The point is.......... Dont leave your car unlocked in Norway.
At least it's still unlikely enough to make it newsworthy.

Am I the only one who found this humorous: :mischief:
Volum said:
I have no words
(Maybe it's just a translation thing, or I'm crazy (the latter being quite possible).)

On topic, I'd wager that Dreadnought got it right:
Dreadnought said:
They must of gotten that from a cattle farm or something...you know, drive in bucket fulls and pour them on

Probably a practical joke gone awfully wrong, or someone was really pissed at this person. I don't think ordinary vandals have the patience to drive to a farm and collect all that sh*t just to ruin a car.

Anyways; this thread needs a warning, those pictures are disgusting :p .

:lol: must have been a long lost relative of mine to do something like that :lol:

Top Bottom