I need a map!

Christopher Poet

Chieftain
Okay, so to sum this up, I need a map of the Mediterranean Post-Fall of Rome during the rise of the Vinecian Republic. What I need from this map is just the most prominent cities, and who controlled them and where they were located. I looked on google, and the problem I seam to be stuck with is that google is convinced I want a modern map, despite me asking for a map of the region during 697 AD.

The few maps I DID some across that looked fesable had the issue of either not including Countries/Groups owning cities outside of the Venician Republic or worse, they were not in English. Does anyone have a map or set of maps that provides the necessary information required? Anything? Or am I looking for something that does not exist anywhere in the known world?

P.S. I hope I put this in the right thread. If not, sorry!

Found this one, 650 AD. here is the link - https://brewminate.com/the-crucial-seventh-century-in-the-shaping-of-medieval-western-europe/ you have to scroll down some to find it. Thing in Europe were pretty fluid at the time with the migrations of Goths and rise and fall of the Franks, Burgundians, etc.
SeventhCentury01.jpg

Attachments

• SeventhCentury01.jpg
    SeventhCentury01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 219
Top Bottom