I think I know what one of the remaining 2 unknown civs is

Status
Not open for further replies.

frivoity

Chieftain
Keeping in mind that I'm not much of a forum browser; I read in one other thread how it was supposed to be Sioux or Venice

Not what I think though.

Going purely off the well-of-souls page, what is:

1. Alphabetical Between Po- and Zu-?
2. European?
3. A "bombshell"?

Serbia :D

There is insanely strong evidence it's Venice, in particular with the colours being exactly (as in, the exact RGB code) to the flag on Wikipedia, which is lottery chances.

sry men

But yeah, I'm starting to think that both Venice and Florence will make it into the game. I've abandoned Team Switzerland.

Oh damn, just imagine how much people would flip if we get two Italian civs.

As much as seeing Enrico and Lorenzo butt heads would be great that's a bit too much even for me.

We don't need another thread like this. Belgrade is already a City-State. And plus, most of the City-States we know and love are still in BNW

Oh damn, just imagine how much people would flip if we get two Italian civs.

As much as seeing Enrico and Lorenzo butt heads would be great that's a bit too much even for me.

Well, I was thinking. Venice isn't a bombshell at all. It's been widely speculated to the point of expectation.

But Florence? That would be a bombshell. And it would probably play different too, what with having to run your empire from behind the scenes and stuff.

From now on, please keep in mind that, when posting on any forum with rules, and making a post of 500 words or fewer, that people will almost always prefer that you post in an old thread instead of starting a new one.

From now on, please keep in mind that, when posting on any forum with rules, and making a post of 500 words or fewer, that people will almost always prefer that you post in an old thread instead of starting a new one.

This.

I don't think anyone with any inside information said the the European civ is the bombshell. And Serbia doesn't strike me as a bombshell, anyway.

They should make a sticky specifically stating that there should be no single civ threads made. A "Rules" for this sub-forum, per se.

Well, there goes my ingenious theory.

All being said though, I can't imagine any non-European city being completely unexpected or controversial (what I think when I hear "bombshell"), simply because we focus on this political correctness of including vaguely organized polities like Zulu or Sioux, unless the non-European civ is something no one's ever heard of, to the point where people's primary reaction is that of bewilderment.

Again, posting before thread gets closed. Hello, world! :wavey:

...simply because we focus on this political correctness of including vaguely organized polities like Zulu or Sioux...

What's wrong with including groups like the Zulu or Sioux? And why portray being "politically correct" as a bad thing?

Well, I was thinking. Venice isn't a bombshell at all. It's been widely speculated to the point of expectation.

But Florence? That would be a bombshell. And it would probably play different too, what with having to run your empire from behind the scenes and stuff.

That would be interesting, but would that be like my entire empire being puppets? How would that work and still be fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom