I want either all of the old music back and/or be able to add my classical music..

Larsenex

King
So can I add music to BNW?

I think I found the folder BUT it only has Bismark Peace and Bismark War...

So can I add more music to my 'music folder' or do I need a special label on it?

Also I really loved the music from Civ 4 and previous expacs, I have hard discs of these and was wondering if I can add these also and if so how?

Thanks much!

Yes but you'll have to edit the XML audio files. It's best if you use ModBuddy so you won't screw up your game. You can find tutorials throughout the forum

Thank you. I found that the music in Civ IV is under a data cab. Doesnt look like I can get to that music.

Also can you direct me to 'modbuddy and where I can find a tutorial?

Thanks much!

Thank you. I found that the music in Civ IV is under a data cab. Doesnt look like I can get to that music.

Also can you direct me to 'modbuddy and where I can find a tutorial?

Thanks much!

Civ 4 music is NOT under a data cab.. it never was...maybe on Steam is it not under like art or assets/sounds/music/renaissance/.mp3?

would be nice. C4 music was much better

Just the general in-game music? or even the leader themes? Civ5 has better leader themes in my opinion.

in-game music. especially ancient era. i LOVED it, and that does include the late game techno-ish noise that everyone hated. with C5 i just listen to Pandora instead, but keep Sfx on low just to be alerted about some things.

Thing is, there is alot less variety in the music in civ 5, and it seems to be determined by which civ you play as. Aztecs have great soundtrack for ancient era, but they have only like 2 songs, so it gets old really fast. Same for everyone else, but it takes longer for civs with more songs to choose from.

So, I turn the music off and listen to jpop.

Top Bottom