I want new sounds!

I'll recommend the good old 1990s Norwegian band Seigmen, which was pretty goth-y. Particularily the second and third releases, Ameneon and Total.

(The band broke up in 1999 but have recently got back together for a few concerts; saw one of them and they still kick butt.)

Hey Leif!

Another Norwegian? We're invading CFC. Seigmen isn't exactly my style, but thanks for joining. 'Hjernen er alene', hmm... reminds me of... nachspiel.

:)

:bump:

Hello fellow industrialheads!

Just discovered a new band: The Retrosic.

Try out the songs Revolution and Bomb from their 'new' album Nightcrawler.

@ Ozzy: noted. I'll prolly skip Daft Punk though, trip-hop is a scary word. :p

My brother have some Covenant.

Daft Punk isn't trip hop, about half of their work is the definition of funk-sampling techno music. Particularly their album Discovery (which doubles is disco very). The other half is kind a selection of house, techno, breaks, and some downtempo.

It's really not the EBM/Industrial/Futurepop/Robotswithscythesandhellangelsrockingsynthesysers genre, but Daft Punk is truly liked by all. No really.

The Gossip are amazing btw

I'm going to see Combichrist next Monday:D I'd defo recommend them for anyone who's into Industrial!

Also i'm seeing Placebo tommorow, and Nine Inch Nails on wednesday:)

My new favorite streaming radio is http://somafm.com/

particularly space station soma

its spacey ambient.. not as aggro as industrial, but it certainly is full of new sounds... and is really fun to play civ IV with it running in the background

at least to me

ComradeDavo said:
I'm going to see Combichrist next Monday:D I'd defo recommend them for anyone who's into Industrial!

Checked out Combichrist @ youtube.

Get Your Body Beat and Blut Royale.

Man, I'm not used to non-distorted vocals... :crazyeye:

Checked out Combichrist @ youtube.

Get Your Body Beat and Blut Royale.

Man, I'm not used to non-distorted vocals... :crazyeye:
Those 2 tracks are really good, but check out 'This **** will f*ck you up' at http://www.myspace.com/combichrist ..has to be one of the best songs to play at a club night ever! 'Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood' is a great one as well, though it's not on their myspace at current.

BTW Combichrist is the brainchild of Andy LaPlegua from Icon Of Coil:)

I like this sort of music :)

Power-noise-ish:
  • Terrorfakt
  • Iszoloscope

EBM-ish:
  • Pride and Fall
  • In Strict Confidence

electro-industrial-ish:
  • Dismantled
  • Decoded Feedback
  • Ivory Frequency

Gothic Rock-ish:
  • Clan of Xymox
  • Project Pitchfork

Experimental-ish:
  • Download
  • Doubting Thomas

Decoded Feedback is also good but I get tired of them pretty soon. Little 'replayability' (hmm... is that a valid word?).

A Kill To An End being the exception.

@CD: I'll check it out later. I'm on a PC with no speakers now. :blush:

I haven't really heard any Decoded Feedback yet, i'll have to check them out. I get to go shopping in Camden this week so i'm gonna get some more EBM/Industrial CD's:) Gonna have alook to see if there's any decent cheap compliations about.

:bump:

Yeah, I know it's old but this project will last forever.

Neomega said:
My favorite: Hocico, just about anything by them will kick your ass.
they are bilingual spanish/english, and pull alot of those tricks like wumpscut does with german/english

I stumbled upon Hocico listening to some compilation thing. And yes they kicked rear end... :)

I've discovered the wonderful world of martial music - Der Blutharsch and Dernière Volonté!

@ ComradeDavo and past contributors: you still around?

Dunno. Can't put the speakers back on: two kids and girlfriend sleeping...

I'll have to check tomorrow!

:)

Top Bottom