Ials pbem #1

People of "Indian" continent! Your neighbor Mali already has Astronomy, it is officially a runaway civ. Why no one is doing anything about it?

But you're Portuguese !
Man up!
A sneak attack with carracks is mandated...

Don't fret that you are tipping someone's plans ... I had already noted that and have a squadron of spotters on the look-out.

Anyway ... our continent is already at war. Check the log.

I'm not aware of anyone's plans, nor have a log to inspect.

Given the number of carracks required for an intercontinental assault I assumed no-one would consider my comment anything other than light hearted, especially directly following the comment about Astronomy, together with liberal use of exclamation marks.

Especially since the units in the carracks would be obsolete by the time they arrive.

Anyhow, I don't see any reason why I should commit a suicide in the game in order to prevent Mali from winning. That would result only in Portuguese winning, and why would that be any better for me than Mali winning?

You can see clearly that Portugal is backward in techs and cannot overcome the burden of expensive empire anytime soon. You are the second most advanced civ in the game and have all the reasons to aim for your own victory.

How is the war on "Indian" continent going? Can someone comment?

War? What war? There is no war, just Greek freedom fighters trying to survive the oppression of their fascist government.

Top Bottom