Iceciro's Production Tweaks

I've been playing with these three files in the .modpack format. I still feel like I'm crawling along, but I got the achievement for using a mod. My steam install is in a non-default location, would that matter? Thought they fixed that. With Huck Finn's mod (overwrite version) I saw big changes. Can I use the two mods from Iceciro that DON'T affect tile yield and use Huck's instead? Thanks.

you can use them both - however you need to modify the improvements.xml and either copy and paste the ones from one of the mods into the other.

Riddle of Steel:

It depends which version of my mod you use.

Ice's gold process change, you can use with any version of my mod, because mine has nothing to do with that.

His gamespeeds mod is one that will work with my changes, but if you use my Version 4 mod, I also change some stuff in the gamespeed xml.

So you'd have to pick which one to use, OR you could use neither.

My changes to the gamespeeds file- increases tech research costs by 50% for ALL game speeds, while his increases production (build stuff faster) and research by 25% for Epic game speed only.

If you used my mod and his gamespeeds, it would probably make the production too strong, but it would work.

Hope that helps, it is kind of confusing.

I'm working on some new things that should be more mix-and-matchable - though if HuckFinn doesn't decouple the gamespeed changes from the production ones, it's still going to be mine or his and not both.

Excellent. *evil finger pyramid*

Hey, i found in another thread the note you fixed some oos errors with ffh2 civ 4 in a own version. Where can i find that version?

Top Bottom