Icon for Great Works gallery is gone

dopdopdi

Chieftain
Follow-up: I disabled both mods, so now only the modmanager is active (forgot to mention that one). After that, I verified the game files in the Epic launcher, started again and created a new game. No Great Works button. Waited for Code of Laws just in case it would somehow show up later, but no luck. It seems it is time to contact official support.

Follow-up: I disabled both mods, so now only the modmanager is active (forgot to mention that one). After that, I verified the game files in the Epic launcher, started again and created a new game. No Great Works button. Waited for Code of Laws just in case it would somehow show up later, but no luck. It seems it is time to contact official support.
I also don't see a tourism indicator. Does that somehow show up later and I am just too impatient, or is something really off?

IIRC the great works button only shows up after you get your first great work. I believe it's the same with other buttons, like no city state menu before you meet one etc. It's probably the same with the tourism number.

Top Bottom