I'm Humbled...

OzzyKP

Emperor
Wow Capo, I just finally noticed your *amazing* shout-out on the download page. Wow. :blush: I am really touched, thank you so much!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OZZYKP

This is a special shout out to OzzyKP, who is an amazing person. If not for OzzyKP this mod would not have been possible, OzzyKP is such a humble and intelligent individual who helped me greatly with establishing the leaders' traits. I don't know what I would do without OzzyKP, who is always humble and did not at all ask for any type of name recognition in any way. OzzyKP is the type of person who, behind the scenes, truly makes the world work. I think you all should PM OzzyKP and write e-mails to OzzyKP to show how great a person OzzyKP truly is.

OzzyKP.

Considering how detached I've been from your mod I feel really bad both that I haven't been around to help with it develop and that it has taken me so long to see this. :(

You are awesome, and your mod is incredible. I'd really love to see it (and you!) in an actual diplo game soon. We are talking now about a new game that hopefully will be on a Mediteranian map. If people agree to it, it'll mean we'll need new civs (potentially Israel, Hungary & Bulgaria) and I can think of no better place to turn to for them.

Getting other elements from the mod in may be trickier, you know there are lots of traditionalists in the community who hate any change or trying things different. Just getting it on a real world map is a big struggle to start with. I had a number of cool mod ideas for the game going on right now (on an Earth map!) but almost all of my mod suggestions were nixed.

Either way, here is the set-up thread: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/194703-Destruction-of-Foes-(DoF)-Diplogame-Light

It is a "diplo-game light" which is something Deity came up with last year that means no stories and civs can be eliminated, but still rough diplo rules apply in game (I guess). I didn't play in the last one, but if this happens on a real map I'll join in.

And if you're interested, the current "full diplogame" called Destiny of Empires is ongoing and may need subs or permanent replacement players. The posting is sadly starting to dry up, we could use TheCapo to show them how its done.

Though maybe we could get another full diplogame started up too specifically to use your mod. We've brought a lot of new blood into the game, maybe they'd be up for a concurrent game. Plus you've had a lot of people helping you with your mod here at CFC, maybe they'd be interested in joining too?

I want to have a big diplogame using your mod before people switch over to Civ5 (which won't be happening any time soon of course, but maybe in the next year or two...).

Anyhow, I'm so honored and touched by your awesome shout-out, we need you back playing again!

Top Bottom