Incite Revolt

Himalia

Overlord of Eternity.
I often go for the incite evolt option and hav become fairly effective with its use.

However i was wondering if there is an accurate way of working out the percentage chance that it will work.

Im well aware that certain government vs other types get certain a certain bonus or penalty and if i not mistaken Democracy may actaully be immune. However city size and culture ratios are also a key factor. I usually ahev big culture advantages over my opponent so thats why inciteing a revolt is a fiable option for me as it rarely seems to anger the AI. Except for France and Spain is that just a coinciodence tho ? ( Well Spain are alway furioues with me anyway or so it would seem) Does anyone have any idea what the penalties involved are for factors like city size and distance from your civilization. Local culture if thats relevant as well. Ive noticed that capitols are almost impossible to get so i very rarely try. The last time i got a capitol it was by accident in the screen in which you select your target i clicked on the wrong one and got it. Hey bonus i thought.

I find it way too costly to be effective. The only time I ever used it was on the Greyhawk map, where I picked off a few border cities of a fascist neighbor.

How the hell did i miss that ? O well not paying enough attention. Thanks this is really useful.

Top Bottom