Increasing the number of turns before a scenario ends

Darkstar1

Chieftain
Hey guys,

As it goes, I'm playing the "Into the renaissance" scenario, with Spain. So far, I've found it fun, claiming all of Iberia and north Africa for myself. Even through I've as good as won, there's still a lot more interesting things to do in the game. I started my own crusade, launching a campaign on the Ayyubids (Islamic empire based in the Egyptian sinai peninsula), with the objective to take Jerusalem and it's been very interesting.

I left France and other European powers untouched and they've all grown big, powerful armies and France in particular got a horsehocky-ton of cities. A war with all of them at once would be a fun game on it's own. However, after 200 turns, the game ends and I'm close to that.

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows how to modify the game, so to increase the number of available turns, to allow for extended game play? - will it be possible to apply it to the save game, without having to start again?

As you already understand, victory is decided after 200 turns.
However, Into the Renaissance scenario allows you to just click "Just...one...more...turn" and continues to play after that.

Top Bottom