Inflation

gostanford22

Prince
How do you decrease the amount of inflation in your Empire, mine is out of control IMO (around 110%) and is draging down my once dominate economy. I have Free Market, and im Ethiopia with a large empire. (i would rather not move to State Property)

I got a -25% inflation event after founding a corporation under free market. But other then that theres no otherway. Build a courthouse and bank in every single city if you havnt done so already.

You can't decrease the inflation %, but you can still decrease your expenses. It will have a somewhat similar benefit. If you don't know what is costing you money, go to the financial advisor screen.

ok i built 3 corps already, city mantianence is to bad, nor are my colonies. i do have the majority of my corps in foreign land, could that be a problem??

gostanford22 said:
ok i built 3 corps already, city mantianence is to bad, nor are my colonies. i do have the majority of my corps in foreign land, could that be a problem??

No, it's the corporation branches in your own territory that are the problem with inflation. The foreign branches generate gold, but cost you no maintenance, so it's preferable to have more foreign branches if you have inflation problems.

What patch are you on? Inflation was supposed to be capped at 100% with the 3.13 BtS patch.

I got a -25% inflation event after founding a corporation under free market. But other then that theres no otherway. Build a courthouse and bank in every single city if you havnt done so already.

Prereqs for the Federal Reserve event are to be running Free Market and have a corporation, and to have at least $1000 in the treasury. It has a 90% chance to be active in any given game.

No, it's the corporation branches in your own territory that are the problem with inflation. The foreign branches generate gold, but cost you no maintenance, so it's preferable to have more foreign branches if you have inflation problems.

What patch are you on? Inflation was supposed to be capped at 100% with the 3.13 BtS patch.

Prereqs for the Federal Reserve event are to be running Free Market and have a corporation, and to have at least $1000 in the treasury. It has a 90% chance to be active in any given game.

i just installed the patch (for other reasons) good to no thats is effected. And yes i got hte federal reserve event, i turned aroud my economy, and its booming now. Im :D

Top Bottom